The framework of the VersaYurt is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with industrial clear anodized support members to provide high strength-to-weight ratios. Support frames have additional ridge extrusions that provide more strength to the structure than other similar structures on the market. The mainframe is an articulated mechanism that works very much like an umbrella. The mainframe assembly includes both the roof trusses and the 6-foot vertical wall legs. Unlike Quonset-style shelters with a curve all the way to the ground, the VersaYurt has full 6-foot vertical sidewalls, so that all floor space can be fully utilized.
Individual horizontal eave and base bars attach to the roof truss and legs to provide lateral strength around the structure. The frame’s inherent strength means that equipment can be mounted and hung from the overhead trusses and eave bars. The extrusion of the eave bar is designed to accept a permanent, continuous, rigid hook-and- loop fastener strip for securing the roof, wall, and insulation panels to the framework.
The standard roof and wall cover material of the VersaYurt is a heavy-duty 16 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric. The floor vinyl which seals to the sidewalls, is a commercial grade 18 oz. material. All materials contain ultra-violet light and mildew inhibitors. Vinyl fabrics meet all standards for fire resistance in accordance with both US and Canadian regulations. Additionally, the VersaYurt product is ISO certified and can be shipped to anywhere in the world.
The VersaYurt RS1935 Shelter is a stretched octagon re-deployable structure with the following standard components:
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame (T6061)
- 16 oz. vinyl coated flame-retardant wall panels (4)
- 16 oz. vinyl coated flame-retardant roof panel
- Sealable floor/Port Holes for HVAC in each corner
- Double 46” door with door ramp/threshold (2)
- Roof vent caps (2)
- High-wind tie-down kit
- Stake bag
- Mesh Windows with Privacy Flaps
- Vinyl repair kit
- Vinyl storage/transport bags
- High Performance Insulation Roof Panel
- Connection Vestibules to attach VersaYurts to one
- High Performance Insulation for Sidewalls another.
- Door Insulation
- Entryway Vestibules to attach to VersaYurts
- LED Lighting kits
- Interior wiring harness
- Duct Boots for connecting HVAC ducts to VersaYurt port holes securely
- Variable speed destratification fan
- Heating systems for cold weather operations
- Customized Company Logo
- Cooling systems for warm weather operations
- Packaging cases